Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Donate to the Rainforest Trust




Rainforest Trust

Rainforest Trust has been around for 30 years helping protect acres of rainforest in order to help endangered species and indigenous communities. 

What does it do?

Rainforest Trust uses land acquisition in order to purchase land and threats to the rainforest. They work with governments and communities in order to create national parks and public reserves. 

Why is it important to me?

The cause that the Rainforest Trust fights for is really important to me. I care about my planet and I want it to survive. I want not just me generation, but other following generations to be able to breathe clean air and fight climate change, but we have to help Earth's forests and reduce pollution in order to do that. I like the Rainforest Trust because they use 100% of your donation for Conservation which means that whatever you donate will help make a difference and help your planet. 


Find out more at their website:

Link to donation page:







Ratings by Charity Navigator and GuideStar:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to AWI

Animal Welfare Institute " Since 1951, has been dedicated to reducing animal suffering caused by people. We seek better treatm...