Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Donate to RAICES



 The Refugee and Immigrant Center for Educational and Legal Services

RAICES is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency that promotes justice by providing free and low-cost legal services to underserved immigrant children, families, and refugees.




What does it do? 


RAICES defends the rights of immigrants and refugees, empower individuals, families and communities, and advocate for liberty and justice. It strives to help reform society into a compassionate society where all people have the right to migrate and human rights are guaranteed.

Why is it important to me? 

RAICES is an organization that I feel hits close to home because I live in Texas and here we see a lot of people migrating from Mexico and other places around the world. I hear a lot of discussion on the news and among my peers about families being separated and the lack of rights for immigrants and refugees. I'm hoping that spreading the word a little through this blog might help bring some attention to a cause that's close to me and my community. 



Find out more at their website:

https://www.raicestexas.org/

Link to donation page:
https://www.raicestexas.org/donate/






Ratings Ratings by Charity Navigator and GuideStar:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Donate to AWI

Animal Welfare Institute " Since 1951, has been dedicated to reducing animal suffering caused by people. We seek better treatm...